Thursday, January 3, 2013

Well, hello, 2013.

New year, new blog. I haven't kept a blog since I studied in Madrid in college, so we will see how this goes.

What did 2012 bring to me? One year of marriage to my best friend, along with a delicious one year anniversary dinner at Charlie Trotters. We bought a house--our adorable little 1942 Cape Cod. So quirky, so lovely, so in need of a paint job. I started my third year of teaching with little to no continuity (but I have a job, right? Right.). I gained a brother in law in the fall. I went on my first two camping trips of my life--one to Boundary Waters/Quetico in Canada and one on a deliciously lazy Wisconsin River. I had lots of laughter, love, good food, good wine. All in all, 2012 was a pretty good year.

What will 2013 bring me? Hopefully, a consistent workout plan, a consistent keep the house clean plan, and starting to make this house our own home (first project, the kitchen! More details to follow). My dearest hope is that 2013 brings a little bundle of joy--fingers crossed! I'm about to become a verifiable crazy lady with all of that, so God bless D for dealing with me. I'm a woman obsessed! I  can only pray that once we do get our BFP, I am not a total nut job. (Probably not much hope on that front! Ha.)

So, hello, 2013. I'm pretty excited to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment